Quarter of a century next year, Les Voiles forever!
When the planets of the sailing galaxy are aligned! Gorgeous sunshine, breeze, the Gulf of SaintTropez as a backdrop, the most beautiful Maxi, Modern and Classic yachts in the world, sailors from all different backgrounds, a sociable atmosphere leading to lifelong friendships, such are the ingredients of a magical concoction, which once again resulted in…13 October 2023
Happy days at Les Voiles!
– Varuna wins the Rolex Trophy– Kiwi Magic supreme among the 12mRs– Final curtain for the IRCs; 123 Modern yachts round off their season in the Gulf– Prize-giving at 11:00 hours tomorrow, Sunday, at La Ponche Canon fire, bagpipes, English and French sea shanties… the 2,500 or so sailors competing on the Modern and Classic…08 October 2023
Packing more punch, ferocity and intensity than ever, Les Voiles is buzzing…
– Grand finale for the Maxis– 15mRs, 12mRs, Yawls… the Classics go large in the breeze– The Modern yachts tussle for the love of the sport Today saw the Maxi Yachts round off an intense week of racing at Les Voiles with five races validated in 5 days! Job done then for the 40 Maxi…07 October 2023
– Two Club 55 Cups no less!– Spartan wins the Centenarian Trophy– Galateia victorious in elapsed time, Cannonball in corrected time for the Maxis No two days are ever the same at Les Voiles. Enjoying a thundering start to the week, with each of the three large groups of Maxi, Modern and Classic yachts validating…06 October 2023
Variation on a Theme
– The Classic yachts put on a show at Les Issambres – Modern yachts: the rapid IRC Cs make light of the weather– My Song lifts the Maxi Club 55 Cup The endless summer in Saint Tropez unveiled a day full of contrasts today and treated the Modern and Classic yachts to some temperamental conditions, which called for the…05 October 2023
The magic of Les Voiles omnipresent!
– The Classic yachts, finally!– Lights, camera, action in the Rolex Trophy– Maxi round-up after 3 validated races Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez 2023 is in full swing with all the different craft, Maxi, Modern and Classic yachts, entering the star-studded arena of Saint Tropez today amidst some truly enchanting conditions! 250 yachts in all, they made for their…04 October 2023
An ode to pure regatta racing
– 123 Modern yachts do battle for glory in the gulf! – Lyra and Wallyno confirm – 86 Classic yachts join the fray from tomorrow! Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez is continuing to gain momentum as the week gets off to a flying start. With 40 Maxi-Yachts hitting the racetrack yesterday, today a fleet of Modern…02 October 2023
Les Voiles Maxi version!
– 40 Maxis dans le golfe– Les Wally en force– Demain, 123 Yachts Modernes en IRC Les Voiles 2023 hits the racetrack! 40 gleaming Maxi Yachts kicked off today’s action in a gulf bathed in sunshine reminiscent of the height of the summer in southern France. With it came close-contact racing, tactics and strategy too. The racers from…02 October 2023
Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez: one of the world’s largest Maxi Yacht meets!
Les Voiles 2023 is starting with a bang on Sunday. 40 Maxi Yachts, jewels of both elegance and technology, are hitting the racetrack and the outright winner of the International Maxi Association’s Mediterranean Maxi Inshore Challenge will be crowned this coming Friday. Powering into action at Le Portalet, midway through the afternoon they’ll cross tacks with…30 September 2023
Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez begins tomorrow!
Brimming with new features in celebration of the 25th edition of Les Voiles de Saint Tropez, festivities will kick off tomorrow, Friday 29 September, and draw to a close late afternoon on Sunday 8 October. First to take centre stage, the Maxi Yachts will be welcomed into the port in France’s Var region for confirmation…28 September 2023
Final stretch before an exceptional edition
Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez, September 29 – October 8: Thursday September 14 For the 25th edition of the Société Nautique de Saint-Tropez’s famous autumn event, which takes place from Friday September 29 to Sunday October 8, Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez offers a cocktail of novelties and traditions, reflecting the very essence of the event….14 September 2023
10 days of nautical passion at sea and on land for the 25th edition of Les Voiles
Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez, September 29 to October 8: A prestigious and not-to-be-missed sailing event organised for the 25th time by the Société Nautique de Saint-Tropez, Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez brings together a fleet of over 250 boats on the same stretch of water. The world’s finest boats in the Maxi, Modern and…16 August 2023